~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Holy tits this is beautiful!

This song was killer. The only problem I heard was there sounded like a whole lot of high end buzz but maybe it was just my speakers. Otherwise, excellent work!

Rukkus responds:

ha holy tits thanks. and ya i hear it too, im still working on mastering tracks

XS & GirlStep - Obelisk XS & GirlStep - Obelisk

This song sucks.

lol jk amazing work! From my calculations, almost 500 people downloaded this song in a 24 hour period. Holy shit, right?

TI:.Livy is Kitty TI:.Livy is Kitty

Holy fuck!

This song's hella tight! The sampling was sick and the song itself was fukken intense! The drop at 2:19 is crazy as hell. I definitely love all the percussion and stuff in the background. This is definitely one of my favorite songs of yours. :)

TIMarbury responds:

thanks :) it started out as a complete joke, but i got into it and i was like oh wow :x.

LoL Twitchstep (Final) LoL Twitchstep (Final)

Uhhh....

Nice try with the wobbles but they sound like presets. Also, if you're trying to make a drop then, well, make it actually *drop*. It's not bassy, hard, gritty, or anything; it's just kind of...there. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for, but yeah, just my opinion.

The voice was interesting and gave the song a little pizzazz.

The "wub wub wub womp womp" was repetitive throughout. Try to mix it up a little to keep interest throughout the song.

The fuck?

Look I understand your upset about the review I left on your song but shit is shit. BUT MAI SONG IS DA BEST! No it isn't, face it. No these aren't presets. All Massive patches I've made myself. Not bassy enough? Are you listening to this through ipod earbuds? There is pure sub bass built behind every wobble. Get a decent pair of studio monitors or headphones with good bass because this track is absolute stacked. You mad cause you bad.

Borderlands RD2011 Borderlands RD2011

Sick nasty!

I just had this opened up in a tab for about ten minutes before realizing I left the song on repeat. It was just so good I didn't really care :3

The cut up vocals (at least I think they're vocals) sound nice and I like the panning on them and such.

There was some nice layering going on in this song between all the different elements. I thought you did an excellent job mixing and EQing this piece so they all still stand out and it doesn't sound "cluttered".

I like this "chill" type of dubstep quite a bit. The song really flows instead of being in your face.

Amazing work overall :)

jpbear responds:

The AP seems to be polluted by noisy, over limited, metallic, badly mixed, hectic dubstep crap. Heres my answer to it :3

I guess the chillness was achieved then, thanks for the listen and thoughts girlstep.

Overalacritic Funerals Overalacritic Funerals

I love the drums!

That funky almost glitch style of drumming is a personal favorite of mine and I was glad to see it at work in this song :)

I'm also fond of the part that starts at ~1:54

Overall, I love how crazy and all-over-the-place this song is. The synths were crazy and the percussion was beautiful. Keep it up!

Scylaax responds:

Well, thank you very much. In case you don't know that genre, you should search more on "breakcore", because I'm really influenced by The Flashbulb for instance. Usually, that kind of rhythm repulses people since it's kinda chaotic.

Also yeah that part is my favorite too, even though it sounds really classic considering the chord progression

LS&L - Unbreakable {RD 2011} LS&L - Unbreakable {RD 2011}

Nice!

The percussion that came in the beginning was pretty sick. The rest of the song was very nice as well. The synths sounded good. The wubs were wubby. The drop, however, did not make my Rubik's cube fall off my desk and solve itself. :(

DLBeezy responds:

Lol, thanks. This song was rushed so I really didn't get much time to perfect things.

LS&L - Dubstep's Future (WIP) LS&L - Dubstep's Future (WIP)

lol Portal 2

That little guy was my favorite part of Portal 2, haha.

But on another note, interesting wubs. I liked it :3

DLBeezy responds:

Thank you. I couldn't pass up putting the spare core in one of my songs.

TI:.Robots Unleashed-RD2011 TI:.Robots Unleashed-RD2011

Nice!

I liked the panning on the hats in the beginning; that was a nice effect. The rest of the song was very nice and had some pretty sick sounding basses. Nice job! :)

TIMarbury responds:

thanks for the review :D. glad you liked it :)

Fall Silently (XS Remix) Fall Silently (XS Remix)

Dayuuuum!

I can't wait to drive around blastin' this song. This sounds amazing :)